Curls for short hair using hair straightening
Curls on short hair look very impressive. With curls you can create lush and original hairstyles. In this article, we will tell you about a few simple stylings that can be done with hair straightening.
Prepare your hair to curl
You must be very careful using a hair straightening. It’s very important to observe all safety precautions to reduce the harm caused to your hair by heat treatment. Here are a few rules:
- You need to wash your hair with shampoo before perm.
- Be sure to use a mask or hair conditioner.
- Don’t forget about sprays or creams for thermal protection. Also you can use a regular nourishing cream for face or hands. Just put it on the ends of hair.
- If the locks are too hard, naughty and bad to style, brush a small amount of gel, mousse or foam.
- Wait until the vehicle is absorbed in the locks, and the hair is completely dry.
- Preheat the hair straightening to limit temperature.
- Remember that the thinner locks you will work with, the longer will curls hold. Hair in this case will be much more beautiful.
How to curl short hair?
Divide the hair into five parts (one part put forward on forehead, and the other hair spread on the sides, two locks on each side). Take them one by one and wrap on hair straightening (just as you use curling). The maximum exposure time is ten seconds. The temperature is best to set a low, no more than 120 degrees.
Making a big curls
To achieve the effect of the large curls, divide all the hair on 5-6 parts. All thick locks wrap on hair straightening and soak for 10-15 seconds. Treated in this manner all the locks, you can take a few minutes to create a very stylish and glamorous hairstyle.
Big curls are the perfect decision to add the hair volume. If you need to keep hairstyle for all day, use hairspray with strong fixation.
With hair straightening you can also easily create small naughty curls over the entire length of hair. To do this, separate the hair locks to 1-2 cm in width, each of them you need to twist a tourniquet, then turn it into a small bundle and fix at the roots of hair by scrunchy.When you worked so all the hair, you will only have to pinch every little lock by hair straightening for a few seconds. This option is perfect for styling thin hair owners, who dream to create spectacular locks and add some volume to hair. To create this hairstyle, you should set a sufficiently high temperature – about 160-180 degrees.
Photo gallery of the Curls for short hair using hair straightening